Monday, May 12, 2008

Ex-Witch Dot Done

Well true believers, it's finally happened - after all this time, the fanatics at ExWitch.com finally done banned this old dog :D Not that it was unexpected of course - my recent shift in style to "in your face truth, screw the niceties"combined with their even more recent descent further down into the dark depths of Jesus Nazism was simply a recipe for such an event. Truthfully, I'm amazed that they put up with me for this long actually, but it doesn't matter in the end. My job and the lessons I needed to learn there have been done there for a while, and it's past time I moved on to another trench in this war of ideas. But first, a break for a while - gots to make me some more WoW money y'all :D.

To my friends on EW - those few that remain as I see the exodus I predicted has begun - I'll see you around in the funny papers, nothin but love for ya :D This includes CountryGal/Shadowvoices, Anita, Catfantastic, Azlan'sTraveler, LadyGarnetRose, Nuisereset, PrayerPower, Butterfly, and Ithril (though I have the feeling I'm forgetting someone).

And to the unnamed management of EW, thank you for once again showing your true faces. Keep it up, you're an excellent argument against your own religion HA!

5 comments:

Rad Winters, Alanologist said...

Wheeee! Congratulations NightMare, and welcome to the club!

Nightmare said...

Heh, it actually feels kinda good. Freeing in a way :D

Melissa said...

Dude, I am STUPID. I just wrote you this whole long reply to a thread, not even realizing you had gotten booted. That blows.

You can have it, if you want, but it's no sweat off my back if not. Half of me just wants to leave--there's only what, ONE Pagan there now?

http://exwitch.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=722&p=9949#p9949

Towards the bottom of the page.

Hope to see you around. Take care. :)

Nightmare said...

Nah you ain't stupid - they don't announce these things so it's natural to assume someone is still there. Only one problem - that URL doesn't come up to the thread you're talking about (got clipped I think).

But yah, Nuis, Fianawolf (once in a blue moon), and Cat (you?) are the only pagan-ish/non-Christians there now I know of. Hope they like the result they got LOL

Nightmare said...

DOH! It's early, I tired. The URL does work, and I see now Melissa = Missy XD Man I get dumb when I tired LOL